Comprehensive TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETATION SERVICES TO
BUSINESSES, AGENCIES AND INDIVIDUALS
WHAT WE DO BEST
Chien-Shan Tsai is a highly qualified interpreter and translator with a Bachelor in Business Administration which was awarded in Taiwan. After moving to the UK, I gained a degree of MA in Translation Studies from the University of Sheffield in 2007 and Diploma in Public Service Interpreting level 6 in law option in 2010. In the year of 2020, I have been awarded Diploma in Conference Interpreting from the University of Leeds. I am a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists and also the National Register of Public Service Interpreters. In relation to her work experience, I have been actively working as freelance interpreter and translator in the public sector since 2009. Thus, I am a well-experienced linguist. In terms of my teaching experience, I have been teaching the DPSI Law course for DPSI Online since 2012. Furthermore, I also provide my assessment service as an assessor for Community Interpreting Service level 3 and also for court interpreters and translators.
Quality translation services play a paramount role in bridging linguistic barriers and fostering global communication. In an interconnected world, accurate and culturally nuanced translations ensure effective business expansion, seamless international collaboration, and meaningful exchange of ideas.
Various organizations across industries rely on translation services to effectively communicate with diverse audiences. These include multinational corporations expanding into new markets, government agencies disseminating information, e-commerce platforms reaching global customers, and non-profit organizations bridging cultural gaps for their humanitarian initiatives.
WHERE WE CAN HELP
- Consecutive Interpreting includes medical, legal, academic, council, social service, mental health and commercial settings etc.
- Written translation service includes legal, financial, medical, academic, banking, social service, food, mental health and business documents as well as certificates etc.
- Proofreading service includes legal, financial, medical, academic, banking, social service, food, mental health and business documents as well as certificates etc.
- Assessment service includes Community Interpreting Service level 3 exam and also for court interpreters and translators.
- Teaching Diploma in Public Service Interpreting in Law Option course and Level 7 Diploma in Translation course in DPSI online.
- Degree of Bachelor of Business Administration
- Degree of Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting in Legal Option
- Diploma in Conference Interpreting
Not only Business to Business services that you can rely on.
We also work with Law and Policing Agencies internationally.
Translations that enable international travel and trade.
Services that can take your business forward or resolve international disputes.
We also provide specialised contracts for ongoing requirements.
Get in touch for further information and a confidential / informal chat.
Translating your information into various languages with a specialism for Chinese.
Interpreting on an international level for businesses and individuals.
what clients say about us
oUstanding Translations' Core Values
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES WITH SOLID VAULES AT THE CORE
Encouraging creativity, embracing change, and continuously seeking new and better ways to achieve business goals and meet customer needs.
BEST IN CLASS
YOUR PERFECT PARTNER FOR TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING SERVICES
OUTSTANDING TRANSLATIONS Have many years of experience and are dedicated to clients and contracts, operating with a professional approach. We have an eye for detail and a commitment to quality work.